Forest Hill Kipling is a full-service residential property management firm. Through a customized and bespoke approach to service, we deliver an integrated and complete property management model to our valued clients. By combining Kipling’s many decades of experience in the management of privately and institutionally owned commercial and residential properties, with the industry leading luxury service delivery expertise of The Forest Hill Group, our Complete Service Model is a true differentiator in the upscale condominium market place.
FHK takes a hands-on customized approach to managing luxury condominium properties through its highly trained and experienced property management professionals who deliver:
- Recruitment of best building staff and human resource administration.
- Annual budgeting and tracking of building expenditures with detailed monthly reporting.
- Administration and payment of all expenses.
- Billing and collection of maintenance fees, and dealing promptly with any arrears issues.
- Preparation of reserve fund study, reporting, tracking and variance reporting on a monthly basis for the Board of Directors.
- Maintenance planning and work order administration using our online technology interface, Service +.
- Interface with neighbouring properties in regard to reinforcing good community relations.
- Tendering, negotiating and administering third party contracts
- Attendance at all board of directors meetings and general owners meetings
- Procuring third party engineering studies, performance audit, reserve fund studies and/or reports for building maintenance, upgrades, as required.
Forest Hill Kipling operates under the Kipling Group banner. Kipling Group is a full-service retail, office and multi-family real estate organization operating in Toronto, Edmonton, and across Canada. The company was founded in 2007 by Richard Geurts and Stephen Lewis. Richard and Stephen each have more than 30 years of experience in the industry as executives with several of Canada’s leading asset, property management and development corporations. With a vested senior leadership team Kipling is perfectly positioned to leverage its real estate management expertise in the premium condominium marketplace.